Monday, October 5, 2009

Lots of Work To Do Here

October 5, 2009

Gosh, October is clipping right along, and not even wating for me to catch up to it. Let's hope that Spring comes along just as quickly in a few months. Our sale is still on and you can still get some very nice bargains at Magickal Scraps. Today through the 11th, everything in the store is 30% off.

There is also another Birthday freebie kit hidden somewhere in the store. This will be the last one, and as I don't have a preview or a clue to give you this morning, you will have to poke around in the Magickal Scraps store to find it.

Today I really need to buckle down and get some work done here. Tomorrow, my new TV table and electric fireplace will be delivered, and I haven't made a place for them yet. This will never do!! As it is, my living room is still full up with the large TV boxes. Thank goodness Wayne is coming over tomorrow night to hook up at least one of them. It will be nice to get my living room back.

I also have to get hopping here on the new challenges for Magickal Scraps. The design & technique challenge was interesting. We had to use a dingbat font, frames & borders, and mix in a lot of different techniques to come up with something unique. I managed to use layers, textures, styles, shadow, bevel, colors, and the marquee and eraser tools. Phew! All that to produce one little frame!!! What do you think?





**
If you like it, I will see about zipping it up and posting it here for you. I know it's different, sort of a vacation type frame. But who knows? Maybe someone will be able to use it.
**
Today Moo will be taking Howie to visit with his doctor to see if maybe there is a medication out there to help with his condition. I hope so, as it will certainly make life easier for everyone. Also, Moo will look into a part time day program for Howie. This will give Howie new activities to look forward to. Well, we shall see.
**
Meanwhile, I should get going here before my eyelids start to droop. Y'all have a fantastic day now.
**
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Ok- I see you'll be busy,lol.That's great that Moo takes Howie to the doc, and lets hope there'll be a good program for him as well. Lol- I was up to mischief and will send you the layout later which is on my blog.
Hugs Snowy

smiekeltje said...

Great that Howie is to see a doctor and even will be greater if there would be some medication. I see you are busy with your room too! Here the same. the next couple of days a lot of things will be out of place but hope soon to have my room back again. Great layout Snowy did for the Randolph Christmas, hey? LOL
Have a fine day
Hugs