Sunday, October 25, 2009

Leaves, Peppers And Football Fever

October 25, 2009

I'm doing good today, not a raving lunatic yet. Although I do have to say I really did miss my laptop last night. I know, I know, do I want some cheese to go with my whine? What can I say, I like my techie toys, and I miss them terribly when I don't have them.

These past few days I tried to get a few pictures of some of the foliage color changes. I didn't really go out of my way, but if I was driving by and saw something especially pretty, I tried for some photos. Over the next few days, I'll share some of these with you. This morning, I have a bit from my Japanese maple tree. It is always changing colors, and even with no sun, it is really beautiful. What do you think?






















Also, while I was playing with my camera yesterday, Moo was in the kitchen making stuffed peppers for supper. He does not like his picture taken, so when he saw me holding my camera, he would not look up, but I got some neat photos anyway. I put them together on a scrap layout to share with you. Mmmmmm! You can almost taste those peppers!!!























If any of you are football fans, Snow Raven has some great pictures on her blog that show London gearing up for today's Patriots game at Wembly Stadium. http://silversnowyraven.blogspot.com/.
*
She even made an adorable "Tootsie Doggie Footbal Fan" kit just for Miss Tootsie. I'll have to see about getting some pictures of Tootsie in her Patriots shirt watching the game this afternoon, and then make a scrap layout with her new kit.


I think it is time now for me to get some lunch for Tootsie and me so that she can be ready for the Patriots game. She doesn't like football any more than I do, but maybe she'll be a good sport and at least let me get some photos. Meanwhile, Y'all have a really grand day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Yeah- you are doing it again ,lol- so unfair ! lol- Moo can make those when I come over -yummieeee ! No pics of the Witchking? Was he hiding???