Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Soggy Morning.

October 4, 2009

It's a gray, misty, foggy morning today so far. But it's still early. And to top it all off, the rain has started up again. They say it will dry up later today and become quite nice. We shall see.

Today's Birthday freebie kit is from Kyra, and here is Snow Raven's clue: "There is a little bit of a witch in Kyra as well. What category would you go for to find Wiccan designs??? Happy hunting, lol. I also have a preview so you will know what to look for at http://www.magickalscraps.com/.























**
Don't forget that today is the last day to get 35% off everything in the store. It will be 30% from the 5th to the 11th. And don't forget, today's freebie kit is only good for ONE DAY.
**
Last night I took a break from designing, and relaxed with my jig saw puzzles. I really do miss not having them on my PC. They are such a great way for me to relax and unwind. After the Mrs was fast asleep, I tried to catch a few winks, but alas, no sleep would come so I read a book instead. I think that very shortly here I will be snoozing quite comfortable in my very own little bed.
**
My poor little Tootsie doesn't even complain. She thinks it's time to play, and I think it's time for sleep. But I'm the mommy, so I win. (I think.) Have no fear, she makes sure that she gets lots of hugs and kisses and maybe even a special treat before she lets me catch my winks.
**
Before I turn in, I do have one layout to share. This one is for the letter "W" which stands for the word "What" in "What are we doing today?" My feature photo was taken twenty five years ago of my daughter Deanne and my granddaughter Shanna.
**
That's it for this morning. My little bed is calling to me. Y'all have a fantastic day now.
**
Hugs, Edna B.
**


No comments: