Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Very Busy Week Ahead

September 6, 2009

This morning, the air was quite cool, and the leaves were gently floating down from the trees. I did try to photograph some of those falling leaves, but they are just too darn fast for me. Methinks that Autumn will be here soon. Hopefully, we will have a nice Indian Summer before the Fall weather sets in.

I stopped hearing the term "Indian Summer" when I was mucho younger. For those of you who have never heard it before, it is that period of time at the end of summer that reaches into Autumn. Right around the end of September and most of October. A time when the weather is usually quite nice, and the New England Fall colors are ablaze every where. However, let's not rush these last couple of weeks of summer away.

I seem to be in a designer funk lately. I have ideas swimming in my head, but actually putting them together in the computer is not working so good. I think maybe there is simply too much going on all at the same time, and something just has to give. So this week I will mainly concentrate on getting Miss Tootsie through her medical stuff as comfortably as possible, and getting the new sofa settled into place.

Last night I made up another flower QP that I will post tomorrow for your freebie. This was the extent of last night's creativity. I also showed my new layout to the little lady that I help take care of, and got her permission to show it today on my blog.

Today I want to spend some quality time with Tootsie because tonight I start my 20 hour shift. I think maybe I will take her out in the yard while I fill the bird feeder. Everything out there is new to her now and she gets quite busy sniffing things. So till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.







Special credits for resources used: Bow-Joannes's Digital Designs, Styles-Cveti.

No comments: