Friday, September 4, 2009

There's A Party Today, Oh Boy!

September 4, 2009

It's a gorgeous day out there today, alas, I have to be here to work. With a little luck, I will be able to shoot some new photos while I'm here. I have lots of nice photos but I think you will grow weary of bees and such every day

There is a birthday party today going on next door, and the Mrs and I have been invited to share in the festivities. Oh boy!! I watched where all the little presents were hidden for the treasure hunt, so I should be able to win this one easily. That's if they let me play too. Oh boy, I am so bad today!!

I will have to wait until I get home later today to post this, as I don't have any of my photos and layouts here with me, and I like to post at least one picture every day. It's such a little thing, but it doesn't feel right without a picture of something to share.

**It is now a few hours later and I am at home. I did get some super duper photos today, and I even got a couple of nice ones of the Mrs. We went out to the driveway for a while to admire the flowers and check out the colorful balloons that were here and there for the party.

There were several dragonflies hovering in the garden just begging to be photographed, so of course, I obliged. lol. I will post a few of these photos today, and maybe tomorrow I can post a new layout featuring photos of the Mrs. having a lovely time outside.

Now that I'm home, Miss Tootsie is quietly awaiting her supper so that is what I will do now. Make something good to eat for both of us. Just to let you know, I received another lovely award today, and tomorrow I will post it along with some names of blogs to pass it on to. What a nice way to finish up my day. Thank you Kyra.
I'm off to the kitchen!! Y'all have a funtastic night.

Hugs, Edna B.


















No comments: