Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Soggy Gray Day

September 27, 2009

It's cold and wet this morning. It rained most of the night, and all day today is supposed to be quite soggy also. I don't really mind the wet stuff so much, it's the cold I'm not crazy about. It's time to dig out the snuggies and sweat pants. I think I shall have to buy some new sweatshirts for Tootsie too. When I'm cold, she needs to put on a warm shirt.

Last night, I really didn't get into any creative stuff on my laptop. Instead I tried to do a bit of organizing some of my scrapping resources. Gosh, this is going to be a big project. It would have been much better if I had done this when I first started picking up these resources. I thought I had, but I guess this time thought fooled me.

Today I will just be lazy and maybe take a little nap. This is a good day to scoot around and visit all the blogs that I did not get to see during the week. If it wasn't so yucky outside, I would even try to fit in a bit of shopping this afternoon. But that can wait till sometime during the week when the weather is nicer.

Tomorrow starts Miss Tootsie's regular chemo week, plus we should be getting the results of her latest bloodwork. Her prednisone dose has been increased and it seems to be helping her. Sometimes she even acts as though she sees shadows. But then her little nose will bump into something, and I doubt she can even see the shadow. Meanwhile, she is still a very happy little girl.

I did pass another flock of turkeys on my way home this morning, but I did not stop to photograph them because of the rain. Seeing the wildlife co-mingle in the neighborhoods really does delight me, even though I know some other folks are not too fond of this. It's good to learn how to co-habitate with Nature.

A couple days ago I took some photos of trees that were starting to change color. I will share one of those photos with you today. Maybe tonight, I can work on another freebie for you. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a great day. For those of you in and near all the flooding, be safe.

Hugs, Edna B.


2 comments:

Snowy said...

Hey- nice coloured tree. Here everything is still green -as I said before you don't get proper seasons here,lol. Autumn and Winter are one , same as Spring and Summer. Just finished watching the football and thought I play a little bit more before bed and check what you are up to ,lol. Hugs Snowy

smiekeltje said...

Hi Edna. You make the most amazing pictures, I specially like the bee ones! With Tootsie it still is so far so good hmm? Still crossing fingers for you.
What about my new blog layout? Made it all myself. And all in magickal atmosphere, for the birthday thing coming up. LOL.
Give greetts to uncle Moo, duddle for Tootsie and big hug for you.!!!