Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lots Of Goodies Coming Your Way

September 30, 2009

Today is the last day of September. As we go into October, I'm not really sure where the last few months have gone. They sped by so quickly. Hopefully, October will take it's time and go a bit more slowly.

It's 3:17 in the morning, and I can't seem to get to sleep, so I figured I would come and chat with you. Maybe I can catch a little nap later today. Some nights are just not good sleeping nights and this is one of them. I did doze off earlier, but then Miss Tootsie woke me up to let me know it was potty time. Bless her little heart, but then I could not get back to sleep. Ah well, what's a few winks between best friends.

Last night I worked on another Halloween QP. This one took me hours to make, and let me tell you I had so much fun doing it. I thought it would be nice if the skeletons were to have a party, but then there was quite a bit of work getting their poses and hands in just the right directions.

Then of course, what's a party without a glass of bubbly. It took quite a while to get the glasses to fit into those bony hands just right. I finished it off with party hats and balloons and a grinning pumpkin. Here's a peek at the last two QP's in this set.






















**
Now for some news about the Birthday Celebration at Magickal Scraps. Starting tomorrow, there will be special freebies for you to look for in the store, and on October 3, our blog train will take off. Now if that isn't enough, there will also be a grand progressive sale going on in our store. It will start at 35% off, then 30%, then 25%, etc.
**
We will also be starting a brand new Daily Download kit tomorrow. This one is called "Halloween Town." I will be putting up the new slideshow later tonight. And don't forget the "store portion" of the Daily Download kit. You can pick it up for cheap cheap. "Halloween Town" is a huge kit filled with lots of Halloween goodies. Here is a peek at some of the store part of the kit. Thre is a lot so not everything is shown in the preview.
**


**
It is now 9:45 a.m. and Miss Tootsie and I have already been to the hospital and back. One more treatment later today, and that's it for two weeks. The nuerosurgeon will check her later today to see if there is any improvement in her eyesight. Sometimes it almost seems as if she can see something, but we're just not sure what and how much, if any. It could be that she just does well in familiar places.
**
My daughter in law, Janet, said she would come by today and we could go shopping for a TV table. Now that would be nice. At the moment, I have these two big boxes sitting in my living room taking up all the room. I also want to stop and get a flu shot. I have tried twice already, but they were not available at the time. The last thing I need is to get sick with the flu.

That's all for today folks. I need to get a couple of things done before Janet gets here. Fun stuff, like put in a load of wash, make my bed, etc. Meanwhile, y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Miss Edna. You've always been a great support to me. On the days I felt like quitting, you would just happen to leave me a note that would encourage me on.