Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's A Good Day - Tootsie's Home

September 10, 2009
*
I want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers. What is it about us humans, that we become so teary and helpless over our pets? I guess it just means that we love a lot, and that is a good thing.

Well, today is so much brighter!! My Tootsie came home around 2:30 yesterday afternoon, and oh dear, what a sad but beautiful sight!! She was groggy, and quite scared, and could not stand or sit. However, by mid morning - around 3:30 am - she was able to stand and go potty. My my, what a flood! Sometime today we hope to have the results of yesterday's tests. My toes and fingers are crossed as best as I can, so please oh please, let them be a bit hopeful.

Right now, Miss Tootsie and I are waiting for our new sofa to be delivered. They called me yesterday to say when they were coming, but there was so much background noise, I could not hear all of the message. But we have waited this long, so a few more hours is okay.

I think later today I will try to get started on the new gems and minerals project. Snow Raven and Kyra have already got their first five pages posted, and goodness!!! they really are beautiful. I will probably stick to making QP's for my part of the project. So, once the new sofa is settled in place, methinks I will buckle down and get serious with this.

A couple of days ago, I was looking over a friend's web site, and came across a lovely poem that she had written. I thought it would be lovely to scrap it with one of my September photos, so I asked for, and got, permission to scrap it and share it with you. Her poem is called "Leaves," and I think you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Well, that's it for today. Time to make the donuts!! Y'all have a fantastic day now.
Hugs, Edna B.
*






















*
Here are the words to her poem in case you cannot read the words to clearly.






















1 comment:

Snowy said...

That's a beautiful poem, and a great layout for it. My fingers and toes are crossed for news about Tootsie. Still at work in the moment and can't get a damn connection with msn. 2 more hours to go and I can go home- hey, send a photo of the new sofa when it's there, I'm soooooo....nosey.I won't be able to stay up long tonight I think-too damn tired and got a mega headache from lack of sleep ,I think.Hugs Snowy