Monday, September 21, 2009

The Guys Have Gone On Vacation

September 21, 2009

This morning is sunny and the air is crisp. Autumn is definitely here. Some of the leaves are beginning to change color, and a lot of others are falling every time a breeze comes by. Time to start taking out the cold weather clothes and making sure the house and car are ready for the winter weather.

It's a shame the summer was so darn hot and sticky. It would be nice to be able to enjoy the beautiful weather when it gets here. Instead we end up spending a lot of time indoors near a fan or air conditioner. Life can be weird sometimes.

Moo and two of the dwarfs are gearing up to leave for a little vacation. They will be going to spend a few days at the Cape. That's if they ever get going here. Howie has been ready since six am. and is quite anxious to leave. He's like a little kid who's been offered a magnificent treat.

This should be quite interesting. Two cranky guys and one mischievous little kid. Or so it seems. Moo has just left to take my car to garage to have the brakes fixed. I supposed it's coming on that time when I will have to be looking around for another car. The New England winters are harsh on the undersides of automobiles. Unless they are kept in enclosed garages, they tend to live shorter lives.

Tomorrow, Miss Tootsie has an appointment at the beauty salon. I wonder how this will work out, as they do not know that she cannot see. Her groomer, though, is quite good and takes very good care of Tootsie.

Now it's time for me to start my day. The garage just called me with the sad news about my car and the hefty bill I can look forward to. Almost $500!!!!!!!!! It's definitely time to start looking around for a newer car. This one is starting to cost me a fortune.

The guys have just left, and I did manage to get a couple of photos of them leaving. Have fun guys!! I'm off now to start my day. Y'all have a fantastic sunshiny day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Howie & Moo















1 comment:

Snowy said...

lol-I will tell Erik tonight that you have called him a "cranky guy" -I was almost wetting myself reading your post-specially with Howie behaving like a little kid as well.Erik told me about Howie -so somehow it feels as if I know all 3 of them already.
Any chance getting the phone number of that place again-I used to have it, but can't find it anymore-Erik is expecting me to call at 7pm tonight,lol. Love the photos ! They really look like kids going on a holiday there. Are there any more ??? Any of Erik???
Hugs Snowy