Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Fun In The Forum

August 23, 2009

Gosh, almighty!! This month is flying right by me and I'm not quite sure where it has all gone to. It's amazing, but when the weather is very hot and sticky, you seem to lose a lot of days because you can't get out and enjoy them. Of course, it might be just Ms. Crotchety here. All the younger folks seem to be having a grand summer.

I spoke with daughter Dee last night, and she told me that the beach party went over quite well. The children had a fantastic time, and then later the adults got to sit and watch the Red Sox play.

Dee was telling me about all the work and the hours that went into putting the party together. It really was exhausting, but then towards the end of the afternoon one little girl came up to her and said "this was the best day I ever had." Gosh, now that puts a lump in your throat, doesn't it? Makes it all worthwhile.

This morning I peeked in at the Magickal Scraps forum, and found a delightful layout that Kyra had posted. It showed a picture she took of a little cafe called Cafe De Hippe Heks. The flag out front pictured a witch and her cat flying on a broom. It's really adorable, go check it out. Look in the forum under the August chat challenge. http://www.magickalscraps.com/.

I will leave you now to see what sort of mischief I can cook up today. Plus my adorable little girl is sitting here patiently waiting for me to hold her. Here's a new photo for you of one of the little birds hanging around the feeder. Enjoy, and Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.




1 comment:

Snowy said...

Looking what mischief to cook up next??? Oh dear- that sounds dangerous !!!!Enjoyed my time out as you can see on the pics you can grab on msn, witing for you to be accepted,lol