Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy Day, Busy Day

August 20, 2009

I love the summertime, but here it is almost the end of August, and I haven't been able to enjoy very much of it. Outdoors, that is. I think back to when I was younger and the heat didn't bother me, and it makes me wonder how kids do it. Children and animals, they just roll with the punches and do the best they can. And God blesses them.

Why am I up so early this morning? The new sleeper chair will be here shortly. My whole apartment is topsy turvy, and know what? I don't care!!! I did my best. However, I did make a nice clear path for the men to bring the sleeper chair through from the door into the bedroom. Considering how tiny space is here, that was a feat and a half for me. I just have to put everything back after they leave.

Daughter in law is coming by later, and hopefully take me to pick up a new link spring and mattress for my daybed. After that, I will just have to do over the TV wall unit, and get a new TV, and that's it for the bedroom. Finite!! Done!!

Delivery men just gave me a courtesy call - they will be here within the hour. I knew it!! That's why I set my clock and got up extra early to move any last pieces of anything out of the way. Of course, poor little Miss Tootsie is not liking all of this moving stuff around and putting her in the other room. Poor little darling, I don't blame for one bit. She has been so good through all of this.

I better get off this computer and make ready for when the furniture truck pulls in the yard. Today, I will give you "Fantasy QP - 05" as your freebie. Enjoy it, and QP - 06 will be here tomorrow. Y'all have a terrific day.

Hugs, Edna B.
"Fantasy QP - 05"

Expired

No comments: