Friday, July 24, 2009

Soggy Morning

July 24, 2009

This morning I awoke to heavy rain and wind. I'm beginning to enjoy it because it means that it will not be too hot at work today and the air will be easier to breathe. One thing I did notice on my way to work this morning is that the green grass all along the side of the roads and in the yards is such a bright, greeny green. Almost a lime green. I don't think I have ever noticed or seen this before. Must be all the rain we have been getting.

I need to say thank you to you for putting a smile on my face this morning. Even with the rain, this is already a much better day. You are right, my friend, I do tend to try to carry too much of a load without asking those around me for help. I will have to work on this.

These past few weeks, I have not been able to get an internet connection on my little webbook, but this morning so far, I am lucky. See? I told you it is already a better day. I will have to go outside sometime this morning and see if I can get a beautiful photo to share with you. I really do enjoy photographing the flowers when they are covered with raindrops.

****It is now a couple hours later, and I did manage to get a few photos, but they will have to wait till I get home to be able to put them into the computer. I forgot to bring the little transfer thing with me . I must remember to leave one in my work bag for "just in case" situations like this.

I did manage to do a bit of blog hopping this morning, and of course that gave quite a nice uplift to my day. I see that the rain in England gave way to some lovely weather in time for the annual Air show, and Snow Raven and her son have been having a wonderful time. But now it seems that the rain has shifted over to Holland, and Kyra is getting the same lovely wet stuff that we have here. Pretty soon it will change back, and we will be enjoying the sunshine again.

****Well, I still have a couple more hours before I can go home, and I have errands to do on the way, so I think I will post this without a photo so that my friends will know I am back and okay. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: