Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ouchie Day Has Arrived.

June 13, 2009

Well, today's the big ouchy day. Gosh, I do hate needles in a big way. Hopefully, this is the last test, and I can hobble on with my life. The Dr Scholl's footie things are helping quite a bit. I notice the difference without them right away. Probably should put them in my slippers too.

I made it to the baseball game the other night, and it was a great game - we won. Kool Aid Kid was catcher that night (the regular catcher was out sick), and he did a great job. I got some really great shots of him in action.

My youngest great granddaughter was there, and let me tell you - this little darling is destined to be a famous movie star or model. She sees a camera and comes alive. Me and my camera had ourselves a wonderful time.

On my way home from work yesterday, I had to stop for a photo shoot. There were a couple of turkeys in the road trying to decide whether or not to take the shortcut through the cemetery. Of course, I had to get out and take advantage of this photo opportunity.

Well, I can't chat too long this morning, have to get myself ready for this wonderful pin cushion event. (That's me stuck full of needles!) Y'all have yourselves a fantastic day, and here are some photos to enjoy.

Hugs, Edna B
























1 comment:

Snowy said...

I hope "ouchie Day" was not too bad- I feel for you - hating needles myself I can fully sympathize.
Treat yourself after the torture,lol.
Hugs Snowy