Thursday, June 4, 2009

A New Kit - "Asian Harmony"

June 4, 2009

Gosh, today, I'm running behind. Spent quite a few hours scanning and visiting with my daughter in law. It's amazing how some projects take so long. Thank goodness she was here to help me or I'd be scanning till tomorrow. My scanner is not handy to my PC, so to scan one piece, I have to run back and forth more than once. Mmmmmm. Maybe I need to do a bit of re-organizing in my little computer room.

Yesterday, I finished up two CU Overlay kits. Whoopee!! That's a first for me. Now just one more new kit to wrap up for June, and I can move on to all those great new challenges for this month. The color challenge should be a lot of fun. We have a set of colors to use, and the theme is up to us as long as it is whimsical. Hmmmm, this is new for me.

Tonight I'm off to work for another rather long shift. Doing my friend's shift tonight, and mine tomorrow. I need to remember to do my exercises while I am there. Yish!! I really don't like doing exercises. They make my legs and hips sore, and the feet are still hurting just as much.

It's time for me to be getting ready for work and I still have to pack Tootsie's overnight bag, so I will post a preview of my new kit, "Asian Harmony", and tomorrow I will try to have a sampler for you to play with. This is a very warm and spicy kit filled with a lot beautiful colors, flora and fauna, all with a definite Asian influence. Till tomorrow, enjoy, and y'all have a wonderful evening.

Hugs, Edna B.

Preview "Asian Harmony"

2 comments:

suruha said...

Edna! That is gorgeous! Way to go.

I hope your stiffness and soreness work their way out soon.

Hugs,

Su

Nani said...

What a beautiful kit!! I love the lion! :)