Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Night's Chat Project

May 9, 2009

This month is flying by and leaving me in dust here. Not funny. I thought that by now I would have so much accomplished and so much caught up, and guess what? Ever hear what "thought" did? You don't want to know. So I'll be plugging along for the next few years, BUT, I'm here to do it and that's all that counts.

Today is extra busy, a little time for a visit with family, a little time for housework, a little time for Tootsie, and then I go to work. I just don't have time to grow old.

Our project for lat night on the Magickal Scraps forum chat, was to scrap one or some of the other members. We all uploaded photos, and then had some real fun. It was really exciting to see how others perceive us. We chat together all the time, learn together, and help each other out, but we've never really "met." Some scrapped group layouts, while some scrapped individuals. I did my layout of Kyra, which I will share with you today.

Have not heard from Miss Audrey, so that must mean they are on their way home from their convention, and I will be getting some new photos soon.

Well, I have to knuckle down here and get some work done. Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Miss Kyra"

Kit used: "I Remember Mama"

No comments: