Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Busy Day

May 15, 2009

Sorry about not posting yesterday, but we were quite busy, and then daughter in law came by for a visit and dinner. Next, my sister in law called to say she was on her way over too. So, we had a wonderful visit along with subs for supper. Next my program, Top Model, came on TV so Tootsie and I watched that, and then we dragged this tired old body to bed.

Today is another busy day. The roofers are here and ready to tear up my roof. Good luck, we have rain coming today. They also have to cut a few tree branches that are hanging over my roof. We're waiting for two more windows to come in and then we will be putting 4 new windows in the kitchen. Later, I'll do the windows in my apartment.

Took a few hours break here -- to do a bit of work. Now I'm back just long enough to share a picture and think about making some supper here. The photo is Mac & Audrey at the end of a long day at the trade show. Now I'm off. Y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.










No comments: