Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy, Busy Day

April 10, 2009

Today has become a very busy day. I worked today, and in a little while have to go back for a twelve hour shift. It's not too bad, though, because I can take my laptop and maybe work on a few things. Also tonight is our forum chat, and I don't want to have to miss that.

Needless to say, this will be a short posting. Nothing really exciting or interesting happened to me today. I did get outdoors for a little while with the lady I take care of. It was such a gorgeous day and would have been wasted without a stroll around the yard to check out which plants were blooming.

I did manage to work a bit with my netbook today. Gosh, that thing takes a bit of getting used to - it's so small. But it is neat because I can toss it into my work bag and go. No lugging around an extra bag.

Now I must spend a little quality time with my little girl, seeing as how I'll be leaving again soon for work. I'll see about whipping up a freebie tonight to post for you tomorrow.
Snow Raven sent me this beautiful photo that she just took of a beautiful Red Bud tree in bloom near where she lives. I think these are one of the prettiest trees we have, although ours aren't in bloom yet. Enjoy, and y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: