Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lazy Days & A Spring Sale

March 18, 2009

Well, another day playing on the PC, and I don't think I made any headway on the projects I wanted to finish. Mostly, I was playing with actions and trying to make my own patterns. I did make some progress in this area, but little else.

On the bright side, I did get some laundry done - that's good because now I have clean clothes for work on Friday. Washed all the scatter rugs too. Now that I think of it, I guess I did accomplish some things today.

Hear ye, hear ye! Do you love a sale? Well head on over to Magickal Scraps. http://www.magickalscraps.com/. Snow Raven is giving you 33% off to celebrate the Spring Equinox. It won't last forever, so hurry on over while the gittin' is good. There are some fantastic kits awaiting you. While you're there, check out the other designers' wonderful creations.

Moo came in today with some bad news. It seems another animal somehow found it's way into our roof, and ate a hole in it and started tossing out all sorts of stuff - insulation, wood, etc. It ate the shingles too! We put in a call to the roofing man, and then Moo climbed the ladder to clean the mess up a bit, and cover the hole because we have some rain coming. So what else is going to happen??

Tonight, I watched "Top Model," so now it's Tootsie's playtime. She waits patiently for me to whatever I'm doing. You gotta love her. I re-tape her ball every 5 or 6 days. That's about as long as the tape holds up. If only she would take a liking to a new ball. What can I say? My little girl is as unique as her mommy. Y'all have a wonderful night.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: