Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feel Like A Cave Lady

March 3, 2009

This will be short. I am sitting by some dumpsters so that I can latch on to a ray of internet life. It's like being held hostage -- what? no internet? Well, I'll be!! After what I went through just to get here, only to find that I lugged all this gear and there is no internet hookup here. Maybe in another month or so, but not now!!

Just want you to know that I have not forgotten you. I see that I received another beautiful award and as soon as I get back home, I will thank you properly and post the award.

I need to go back to my condo here and re-charge up my battery -- there doesn't seem to be any electrical outlet here by the dumpsters. Isn't that odd? You would think that if this is where we have to sit to play on our laptops, they would give us an outlet. Oh well.

I may even recover from this nasty cold too. I think it's beginning to get better. At least I'm able to get out to sit here by the dumpster and get email and correspond with my friends.

I will cut this short - don't want to press my luck. Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B

p.s. even got a few photos to share when I can.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Oh Edna! It actually sonds like a science fiction book where you're sneaking out to hide you laptop from Big brother or something. If a screen pops up out of the dumpster and tells you you're in trouble make a run for it! :)

See you when you get back!

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Be sure to leave direction to the dumpster!!!