Monday, March 30, 2009

Castles And Fairy Flags, Oh My!

March 30, 2009

March is going out in a wet way. Rain, rain and more rain. Oh well, we probably do need all that rain for all the gorgeous flowers that are going to popping open any day now. I just have to figure out a way to keep my bird feeder and the seed dry. As soon as I fill it, the rains come and turn it to something nasty. Well, that's a new project for Moo.

God love Tootsie, I think I wore her out a bit playing catch with the ball. On second thought, maybe I spoke too soon. She's back with that spitty old ball in her mouth. You just gotta love her.

Us scrapper gals were on the chat line late again last night. I must say that it was a very interesting and informative chat. We giggle a lot, but we learn a lot. And this wasn't even the regular forum chat. We discussed a bit about our ancestry, and I looked up a castle in my family background that even has a fairy flag. Sound interesting? Let me put some info together, and I will share this with you.

I also spent some time chatting with a most wonderful young man whose 17th birthday began a couple of hours ago. What a delightful and very interesting person he is. You've done a great job with him Snowy. Of course, I'm referring to Snow Raven's son .

Today, I did manage to finish up two challenges and get them uploaded to the forum at Magickal Scraps. I had some kitchen papers to make and pack up, and then I had to do the Book of Shadows challenge, which was to tell about we used to (or do) celebrate Easter Sunday. This one, I will share with you tonight.

I think the rain is messing up my energy system. I came in from work this morning, played with my little girl for a bit, then did a few things on the computer, and then had to go to bed for an all afternoon nap. Either this is my "golden years" blossoming or it's the rain. I like to think it's the rain.

This week, I think Snow Raven is going to help me get some music set up here on the blog. That should make it nice. Nothing loud, I'm not into the hot and heavy loud stuff.

I'm off now to check on some more history. Mary Ann, if you're reading this, I'm glad you like that new camera - it's a beauty, all right. Y'all have a fantastic night.

Hugs, Edna B.




Special credits for use of resources: Snow Raven , Scrap Desafios and Dover.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Of course I read it...every single word. I am amazed at your talents and way of sharing it so everyone can understand it. Your box will be mailed tomorrow. Enjoy!

Mary Ann