Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not My Best Day

February 26, 2009

When I find who gave this rotten cold, "To the Moon, Pal!!" I have to go see my doctor this afternoon. Ever wonder why doctors make you get up out of a sick bed to go to his office, and infect everybody there, only to have him tell you that you 're not well? I already told him that on the phone!!!

I'm supposed to work tomorrow, but I don't think that's a good idea. My lady is in her 90's, and is already sick so she doesn't need my cold. My plans just aren't going well this week. I was supposed to have my nails done this afternoon, but I don't have the energy. Now I'll have to have them done Saturday whether I feel like it or not. Oh my, poor baby.

I did have nice news though. Lady Shannon has given me a lovely new award, and she's made me a beautiful blinkie. I will do the award tomorrow, and as soon as I can figure out how to pick that blinkie up intact, I will post it here on my blog. For some reason, the words don't come over with the graphic. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, and I don't know just what, but then I never had a blinkie of my own.

Miss Tootsie is giving me fits. No matter what I feed her, she doesn't eat. This is not a good time for her to increase her pickiness. And for her information, this will not get her roast beef and roast chicken everyday instead. It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature or me.

My bright spot today was the two slideshows that Kyra sent to me. they were just wonderful. They are chock full of gorgeous photography. Nothing like beautiful photos to pick you up on a grey day.

It's time for me to get dressed to go see my doctor - God bless him, he looks like a teenager, and that's enough to make you depressed. No pictures today, just chat. I will try to do better tomorrow. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

I hope you're feeling better very soon, Edna! I think Tootsie is just trying to get you riled up so your blood will get pumping and you'll feel better. At least that's what Kaline thinks she's doing!

Of course, Kaline also says she should get the roast beef for being such a good dog and can she have extra stinky treats tonight, so I sorta suspect a conspiracy!

Nani said...

And now, in hopes that it make spirits brighter, you've been TAGGED on my blog! :D

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope that your starting to feel better!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!