Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad Weather Coming

February 25, 2009

First let me give you the special credits for yesterday's QP -- they are Granny Art and Gimei. Just so you know, even when I don't post the credits here on the blog, they are most definitely included with the download. Sometimes they will be listed here on the blog (when I remember) and sometimes you will have to download to read the credits.

If you haven't noticed, there are only three more days to this month, and that means that two whole months have slipped right by quick as a wink. Pretty soon it will be Spring (one of my two favorite seasons - the other being Autumn).

As I sit here typing, I'm keeping an eye on the weather channel. It's not looking very good for my trip on Sunday. I'm supposed to be flying out Sunday, but Mr. Weatherman, bless his little heart, is saying that we have some nasty snow and rain coming in for Sunday. NOT GOOD.

This does not make me happy. The last plane that crashed had ice on it's wings. I will need my Angels with me Sunday.

New topic!! I don't know where it came from, but I have the dooziest of a cold. Can you imagine how bad it will be after sucking in all that nasty plane air? I think I had better call my doctor to see what he suggests. Some of the dwarfs and Moo are just getting over nasty colds.
Thanks guys!!

I had some very nice company all afternoon, my daughter in law was here, and we watched some re-runs of Top Chef. I spent the evening working on a layout for the letter "I" challenge at Magickal Scraps. Do you know hard it is to find the right words for these challenge? Well, I racked my brain, and finally settled on Ice Cream. Tootsie and I do like ice cream.

So before I leave you to go watch the finals for Top Chef, I will share my new layout with you.
Y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.










Special credits: BAZ, Dover.

2 comments:

Lady Shannon said...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/mystressbb/MemoriesMadeEasy/Blinkys/MME_Blinky_FanOfMissEdna.gif

Here is the link to the blinky.

Nani said...

YUM! I love that layout!!! :)