Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back Up, Back Up

February 4, 2009

Well, today I feel much better. My whole computer is backed up on the new EHD (external hard drive), and will pick up any new stuff every night. Pretty soon, I will have a second backup in place. Then, if I can stick with that schedule, I should be okay.

Today, I need to finish up with my taxes because tomorrow I work and Friday is D-Day. Should say T-Day, but I'll be glad when it's over. At least by Friday, I'll have a list of what I missed or forgot, and then I can hunker down and find it all pronto. Hopefully, I alredy got it all.

Then my next thing to do is make my travel arrangements. It looks like I will be going the first week of March. I think I've decided not to take Tootsie with me. I'm thinking that the plane ride alone would not be too much fun for her. Add that to her picky potty habits, and she would be in stress before we got to Florida. If I decide to drive down sometime, she can go with me then. But this is not written in stone yet.

Last night I told you the story about Casseopeia and her daughter Andromeda, and today I will share the layout that I made for the Book of Shadows challenge. It's a two-pager, hope you like it. Now I'm going to take a break, and try to finish up my tax stuff. Have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.





















No comments: