Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still Floundering, But The Mind Is Better

January 22, 2009

Upfront I will tell you that I do not have my files back yet and I probably won't them before tomorrow night. So, I don't think I'll hold my breath while I'm waiting for them. Have you ever seen a short, chubby, little old lady with a blue face? Not a very pretty sight.

Have you ever seen these gals with the two inch long finger nails typing away on their computers as if they had normal fingers? How do they do it? I am overdue for my nail salon appointment, my nails are getting too long, and I am having a dickens of a time trying to type on this laptop keyboard. Wayne is supposed to be bringing me a USB keyboard that I can use with it for a while. That should help.

A few days ago, I ordered myself a net book (that's a little laptop that fits in your bag, and is easier to lug around), and it just came a couple of hours ago. I have been trying to figure out how to set it up - this is not one of my strong points. It is the cutest little thing. I will have to take a picture of it to show you.

So now I'm off to see about supper and finishing up the laundry. Need clean stuff to wear to work tomorrow. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s. My big pc has my card slot in it, so this photo will have to wait till I find my portable one.

No comments: