Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Someone Is Pirating??

January 6, 2009

I would like to thank all of you for your thoughtful and heartfelt comments. They really do make me feel inspired. I know I'm very late posting this, but for some reason, I got busy playing on my PC, and time just slipped away. That will be another of my goals for this new year. Being a bit more prompt and timely.

Also, I would like to bring something to your attention. One of my visitors found this and passed the information on. I, in turn, passed it on to Snow Raven. There seems to be a pirate site. It's not a very nice thing to do. Someone called "Sugar Spice Brat" has apparently stolen designs from Snow Raven and Lord knows who else, and has posted them as her own.

Designers work very hard on their designs, plus they also give a lot of them away as freebies. There is really no need for anyone to steal these designs, not to mention that it's not moral either. So if any of you does see stuff like this, please bring it to our attention so that the proper owner can tend to the matter.

It's very late, and Tootsie and I are going to head for our cozy little bed. But first, I want to share a new photo with you. I took this through a window while I was at work. I had just picked up my camera when I saw a cardinal in a bush. I figured he was going to fly over to the feeder, so I starting clicking, and this is what I ended up with. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.

"Cardinal Flight"


2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hello Edna,
Wow, what a great actio picture. And the colour of that bird! Isn't that awesome?
I just looked at the site of Sugar etc. but there were no posts on it. Apparently she took it all off. But if she did this piracy it's not decent at all! I cannot understand people who are doing such things.
Let's hope it's finished now.
Nice day and hug
Kyra

Liz Wilcken said...

Sorry I randomly came across you blog. These picture of birds are AMAZING!!!!! I also love your blog awards. I was wondering if I could take one for a friend? Let me know :) millioncowmama@gmail.com