Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Back From My Short Hiatus

January 4, 2009

Did you miss me? Sometimes I get so busy doing something, that I forget everything else. I fell into bed early Friday, was just too tired to much of anything but snuggle under warm covers and watch TV and snooze. Saturday, I made an attempt to do some long overdue cleaning out. After this, I worked on my PC a while, and then it was time to get ready for work. I don't know how the time slips away from me so quickly, but it does.

Today, I'm just plain lazy. I've been catching up on my blog hopping, and trying to finish up my portion of the February Daily Downloads for Magickal Scraps. All I have left now is the previews, and uploading.

I showed you my layout for my Recipe Challenge, but did I show you the Bonus kit you received for participating? I call it "In The Wild." If you want it, hop on over to Magickal Scraps and post your recipe under the January Recipe Challenge. http://www.magickalscraps.com.




Tonight is also a work night, so I won't be on very long. I saw some really exciting emails waiting for me to open and peruse before I have to start getting ready for work. Tonight while I'm at work, I will work on a new QP for you, seeing as how I have neglected to bring you any new ones lately.
Tomorrow, I'll share the preview of another reward bonus with you. But like I said before, you have to go the Magickal Scraps forum, and join in the challenges to get it. Have a great night.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: