Friday, December 19, 2008

Holidays And New Kits Coming

December 19, 2008

The snow is falling. Oh joy! Oh joy! It took most of the morning to find me a plow driver to arrange for cleanup. In another couple of hours, it's going to be really nasty out there. It will be scenically beautiful, but at my age, scenic beauty isn't as important as comfort and mobility. If we didn't have to go out at all, I would actually like the snow.

Tomorrow night will be the beginning of Chanukka and Winter Solstice, and Wednesday night is Christmas Eve. I will be posting a Chanukka kit for you this weekend, and a Christmas kit next weekend. Snow Raven will be posting a brand new Winter Solstice kit in the store at Magickal Scraps.

We have new faces and names popping up in the Magickal Scraps forum. Please come visit and meet all the new members and see all the great challenges that are posted every month. Another great feature is the Daily Download. Every day, several pieces are posted and at the end of the month, you will have a beautiful Mega kit. And all for free. If you miss the kit, you can always buy it later in the Magickal Scraps Store.

Poor Moo is outdoors battling the snow. He sweeps and shovels it up, and it just keeps on falling. I think maybe I should go out and offer to help. He will most likely just tell me to go back in the house. I will have to clean off my car too. That will be an ongoing thing until the storm is over.

Today I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the new Chanukka kit that you will be getting over the weekend. Here's hoping you like it. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Chanukka 2008" Papers






















"Chanukka 2008" Elements



1 comment:

Snowy said...

The kit looks fantastic, Edna ! Hope you don't have too much work with all the snow. Hugs Snowy