Sunday, December 7, 2008

Designated Ball Retriever

December 7, 2008

The only thing I've accomplished today is a load of laundry. I play on the computer, but I just can't seem to get very creative. Maybe I'll just take a break until tomorrow. Tonight is a working night anyway, so I wouldn't have a lot of time left today for playing.

I think Tootsie thinks she's a hunting dog. A pointer, maybe. She bats her ball under a chair, or behind something, and then she will stand for hours with her nose pointing at it, until someone comes along to retrieve the ball. I tell her to go get the ball, but she just stands and points. So unless I learn some "Woof Language", I must remain the designated ball retriever for now.

Tootsie is also a very picky eater, as I've mentioned before. However, in the last couple of days, she has actually eaten some Alpo and Mighty Dog. Her regular dinners are expensive, and we throw a lot of them out, so I thought we might try some different ones. So far, it's working out pretty good. Now I just have to find out what the calorie content is of all the new stuff.

For those of you who stopped by to visit Miss Audrey's new blog page, I want to thank you. It really meant so much to her. This afternoon, she was working on a new project, but I'm sure she'll let you know all about it soon.

Before I go, I will share a new layout that I made for the Life Journaling challenge at Magicakal Scraps. It features things that we do in the few weeks before Christmas. First, we put up a tree in the den to get the atmosphere charged with Holiday spirit. Next, we dig out gifts and boxes for mailing to loved ones out of state. That's as far as I got with this layout. Enjoy and have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.




Credits: Resources used from BAZ and Dover

No comments: