Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Calling All Designers And Learners

December 9, 2008

Well, we've had our first snow, and by today, most all the white stuff was gone. I'm sure there will be more soon enough. Tootsie and I were awake bright and early this morning, but only got up long enough for her to make her potty stop, and then right back to bed and under those very warm comforters. We were watching the shopping channels, and having a grand time ooohing and aaahing. Then all of a sudden there it was. The perfect present for my son and daughter in law. (No I can't tell you. It's a surprise for them.) So I called up, and voila!! Presents on the way to kids, just like that. Wow, do I love shopping this way.

This afternoon, daughter in law, Janet, came over and I told her about a gorgeous shirt on QVC. Did she like it? She loved it. Ring, ring, may I take your order? Just like that, another gift all taken care of. This could become addicting. Actually, I love watching their electronics show. By watching them, I have learned most everything I know about computers and teckie toys. They explain so much and show you exactly what they are talking about. It's not only enjoyable, it's very educational.

Snow Raven is putting out the call for more designers, and designers-to-be. If you already design and want your own store, or if you are just learning to design, this could be perfect for you. I will put up her posters now, and take my leave to go play on my PC. I haven't been on it all day until now. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.












































No comments: