Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today Is Looking So Much Better!

November 11, 2009

Let me thank all of you for your wonderful hugs and prayers. I can deal with so many things, but it's "down in the dumps time" when the little one, be it human or furry, is not doing well. It's a really nice feeling to know that so many of you care.

But today is MUCH BETTER! I picked Tootsie up and brought her home yesterday afternoon, and for us the sun came out. Also, the car got fixed. My terrific mechanic replaced a couple of sensors on the transmission, and VOILA! She runs just fine. The burner repair man came to fix the furnace and a couple of hours later, we were toasty warm. So what if there were moths flying out of my purse. It was a great way to end a very anxious day.

I've been meaning to share something nice for some time now, and keep forgetting. Do any of you like pomegranates? My daughter Dee loves them, and I love pomegranate juice. It has quite a unique taste, and it's good for you. Well, Uncle Moo was shopping at one of our favorite stores recently, (The Christmas Tree Shop) and bought something nice for me. It's a bottle of Pomegranate Liquid Soap, that has a lovely purple color, and smells very nice.

Right now, he's gone to the store to buy us some hydrogen peroxide, which we need to wash Tootsie's drainage area. God bless that brother of mine.

I have finished a new kit for you, just have to zip it up and make links. Hopefully, it will be ready for posting by tomorrow. Then I need to work on layouts and a QP for it. It's a very special kit with a meaning close to my heart. You'll have to visit again tomorrow to see a preview.

Today, I have a picture to share of my Tootsie that I took as soon as I got her home yesterday afternoon. I know it will look a bit rag dollyish, but to me this was a beautiful sight. I'm off now to do some homework (and a bit of housework, yuk!). Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.



4 comments:

Nani said...

AW! Even a bit rag-dollyish, she looks content. I bet she's as happy to be home as you are to have her home!

I'm glad that today is so much the picture of yesterday being just one of those days that you have to have every now and then to confirm how strong you are!

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Oh, Edna...with the look in those eyes I can see Tootsie negotiating lots of treats!

Glad all the other problems are solved also. We have had sleet and rain all day today so not sure if I will make Camera Club tonight. Definately don't want to fall on that new shoulder!

Mary Ann

smiekeltje said...

Although still looking a bit dizzy and exhausted Tootsie has something about her that says: "Hey, I'm a strong and tough girl, and I'm HOME again! What could be better?"!!
Glad all the other trouble also is over and you can be at ease again!
Take care, big hug for both of you and one for Moo, being such a gret guy!

smiekeltje said...

I was too quick again with the fingers on the typing board!
For Moo it says..... for being such a GREAT guy!

Extra cuddle for Tootsie. Hahaha!