Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Critters From Snow Raven

November 22, 2008

Do you folks realize that Thanksgiving is only FIVE days away? I wonder where the year went? I've been so busy on my computer with my scrapping, that eleven months have just slipped right on by. If I'm not careful, I'll be 80 and won't even know what happened to the golden 70's.

Today I just have to share a layout I made last night with some of Snow Raven's newest Poser creations, Vinnie the Vulture. Some people may not like or understand vultures, but they play an important part in our society. And in some instances, they even save you a lot of money. Have a lookee at what I mean. I have changed the town name to protect the innocent. (sounds like Dragnet?) Golly, I just love these little guys.
























Tomorrow, I'll share the layouts from last night's chat challenge. I already got my participation bonus, and it's really nice. If you want these great chat bonuses, you need to join in on chat night at Magickal Scraps. You'll learn some scrap stuff and meet a lot of nice folks.

It's the weekend again, so tonight is a worknight. I need to go spend some play time with Tootsie. She's been so good lately - probably knows that it's getting might close to Santa's big night. I see visions of Greenie Treats and roasted chicken floating round and round in her head.

For your freebie tonight, I have a QP that I made with Snow Raven's kit "Key To My Heart." You can buy the kit at http://www.scraphead.com/ and http://www.magickalscraps.com/.
Have a great night.

p.s. if these paragraphs don't lineup properly, blame it on Blogger. I do it right, and they change it to what they want.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Key To My Heart" QP - 01 kit by Snow Raven











Expired

No comments: