Saturday, November 29, 2008

Missing You

November 29, 2008

Today is the one year anniversary that my hubby has been gone. It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed, and I still miss him. There are times when I feel his presence around me, but that must be when I need him the most.

This past year has been made much easier for me to cope because of my family and all of my new friends here in the scrap world. Thank God for all of you. What would I have done without you.

I won't blog much today, just share a photo and layout. Tomorrow, I will have your Saturday QP. The photo is called "Peaceful." It's the edge of a pond in Wisconsin, and Peace is what I wish for my Michael. The layout was done with one of my favorite photos of Michael, and was taken sometime during the Korean War while he was on leave.

Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.

"Peaceful"


















"Mising You"

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HUGE HUG FOR YOU EDNA!!!!!!!!
Feb 19th will be 8 years since we lost my Sweety & I still miss him BUT know he's up there watching over us & know he's trilled with our new 1st grandbaby!!!!!!

Nani said...

Hugs Edna!

Perhaps when you almost feel him there, it's because he's visiting to let you know he is at peace...and he's making sure you are finding some peace too!

I'm glad I can be part of that network of friends that helps!

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Hi Edna, Been so far behind that I am just catching up on your postings. I know your heart is big enough to hold all those memories. What a great photo. Keep the faith! Mary Ann