Friday, November 28, 2008

Clouds Can Be Intriguing

November 28, 2008

Did any of you go shopping this morning with the "shopper mobs"? I thought I would be smart, and try to shop some of the sales on-line. The first one I tried, Office Max, seemed to me to be a rip off. They only had two of the items that I wanted (this was at 7 am), but they seemed to be charging astronomical taxes. They had a box on the order form that says "you saved $ 151.00", but then they taxed the same $151.00. I don't really think this is fair, so I cancelled out my order, and that was the end of my morning shopping spree.

This afternoon, I went to Walmart, figuring that the mobs had all gone home. It wasn't too crowded, and I only needed a couple of things. Did I say a couple?? I should know better than to go in that store. Irregardless of what my shopping list says I need, I always come out with lots and lots of bags. So now I have some new towels, and a couple of new scatter rugs.

This morning, while I was waiting for the stores to thin out, I worked on a brand new holiday kit. I have already started one for Christmas, but this other new one is for Chanukkah, because I haven't noticed very many Chanukkah kits out there.

Tonight, I'll share one of the photos that I took yesterday while driving home from work. It's amazing the photos you can get without even looking in the viewfinder. I can only use one hand, so I just point the camera at the windshield, and click the button. And ONLY when there is very little traffic.
For some reason, my pictures came out in black and white. When I tried to set my camera on black and white the other day, the pictures came out in color. Yesterday's pictures came out black and white. Surprise, surprise!! I picked the best one, and tinted it. The clouds seemed to be sitting on top of the trees. They were just so big and fluffy - awesome. I hope you like it.

I'm off to play some ball with Tootsie. She has been so good today. Must be all that turkey she's been eating. Have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"On My Way Home"



No comments: