Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time For More Classes

October 21, 2008

Last night I worked late into the night, and by the time I got around to doing my blog, it was past midnight. Sorry 'bout that. Why is it I feel guilty when I miss posting on this blog?

This afternoon, I signed up for a Phototography Class at GDS. I have a hard time understanding things like white light, ISO, HDR, etc. So I'm hoping to maybe come out of this a bit smarter about the workings of my camera. Besides, I needed something else to keep me busy??

Lots of exciting new things coming up at Magickal Scraps. One of the new items is the Magickal Mega X-mas CU Grab Bag. This is a great bargain, so hurry in and get yours. http://www.magickalscraps.com/























While you're there, check out all the new challenges. There's something to interest everyone, and the posting bonuses are great. Everyday, there is a new daily download, and when the end of the month comes, you have a great kit. So come on in, and check it out. We're all very nice and friendly there.

Tonight I finished up a template challenge for GDS. The template was furnished by Andrea Gold, and the pictures are more from Sunday's protest march. And now, Tootsie and I are goint to toss the ball a few times, and settle in to watch some TV. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: