Sunday, October 5, 2008

Posting Error Corrected

October 5, 2008

Yesterday, I was so excited about an upcoming kit, that I posted a freebie in error. I'm apologizing for the inconvenience, and letting you know that I have removed the QP in question, and replaced it with another more appropriate for this month. Check back to yesterday's posting for your freebie QP. The other QP will be offered again at a future date.

Boy, what a drop in temperature we've been having today and yesterday. Today, even my hands are cold - that's indoors! Gonna have to turn the heat on soon. Actually, I've been waiting for the furnace cleaner man to come and clean out the furnace. This is something that has to be done every year before the heat goes on. Br-r-r-r, I hope he calls real soon.

One of the challenges at Scraphead is called ""Put it in writing." We have to scrap our favorite song. Here is my all time favorite song, "My Happiness." I first heard this song when I was a little girl, and it has always stayed my favorite. The kit I used is Snow Raven's "Dark Passion Play."




Tonight is another working night, so I need to get busy and feed my little girl. She's been waiting patiently for me to finish on the computer. Till tomorrow,
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: