Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Naughty, Naughty Girl!!

October 22, 2008

I have been rushing around trying to get everything done so that I could enjoy watching my favorite program tonight. WRONG!! I watched the finale last week. Bummer!!!

Miss Tootsie was a very naughty girl on the new carpet this afternoon. For that, she loses her run of the room priviledges when I'm not in the room with her. Broke my heart to whap her nose with a paper towel and point and say Naughty Naughty Girl!!

Have you been to Kyra's blog lately? http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/. Today she posted Halloween QP's. Here's a layout I made with the purple one. I don't have any pictures ready for scrapping, so I made one from graphics.




Do you think she looks much like me? I mean, we both have the long hair, the polished nails and a big smile. I do like her hat, and we both have beautiful straw brooms, too.
I think I need to get some more work done on this computer, so that I can retire to watch TV a bit earlier tonight. I really am working on a couple of kits for you. They should be finished soon. Till tomorrow.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

I can hardly believe you admitted that Tootsie was a bad girl!! Messing up the new carpet can get even the sweetest dogs branded “naughty” though! (I hope she still has time to make it up with Santa!)

I love the layout you did from the protest march, but as for today’s layout, you better only call you a witch if it’s a cute and happy witch! :)