Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mini Kit # 02 Freebie

October 8, 2008

Last night Tootsie and I turned in early. Today she had more Chemo and blood work to check on her progress. Her results were excellent. No more needles for another five weeks.

You'll never guess what I did today. I mis-read the challenge that I was working on, and made the wrong kind of mini kit. BUT!! Because of this, you, my friends, will get my little mini kit as a freebie.

Tootsie and I just finished watching our favorite program "Project Runway," and now we can't wait for the finals next week. I really love fashion design. When I was very young, and all through high school, I wanted to be a fashion designer. Alas, this did not happen to be.

Tonight, Moo and I pigged out on Stouffer's Baked Macaroni and Cheese. I obviously did not read the label about how many servings were in the package. It probably said something like 10 or 12 servings, and I really don't want to hear that. Supper tasted so yummy, and we ate it all.

Poor Tootsie didn't get any of it. She did have, however, Beneful's Roasted Chicken.

Now that our bellies are full, we are turning in early. Got lots of work to do tomorrow. Till then,

Hugs, Edna B.

"EB - Mini Kit # 02"

Here is your download for "EB Mini Kit # 02"

No comments: