Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm So "New Carpet" Happpy!

October 16, 2008

Yeah-h-h-h!! The old carpet is gone, and the new carpet is in!! It's Denim Blue, and it's rally quite nice. Actually, it's very, very thick and feels terrific to walk on. Wow, my living room looks so-o-o-o good! Now I just have to put everything (maybe not all) back in it.

Tootsie has been having a grand time for herself running around and playing ball on the new carpet. With no furniture back yet, she has lots of space. Enjoy it while you got it, sweetie.

I even found time to post some challenges and layouts in my forums, and to make a couple of new challenge layouts. Halloween (Samhain) is fast approaching and witches everywhere are making plans to celebrate. Tootsie and I got out our brooms, got to make sure they are ready for travel.

Here is my newest layout, made with Morgana's "Samhain Mega Kit." This was made for the "Book of Shadows" challenge at Magickal Scraps.


Tomorrow, I'm going to have to make a new QP for your freebie. Hm-m-m-m, I wonder what it will be. Won't know till tomorrow.
Well, my favorite show is all over till next year. Bummer! Last night we watched the finale, which was really great. Oh well, in another month "Top Chef" will start. That's another program that Tootsieand I like. We also watch a lot of "Animal Planet" because that is Tootsie's very favorite TV channel. In between, we catch as many re-runs of Law & Order and Cold Case as we can. I love these type of programs.
Enuff already. It's time to curl up in jammies with a bowl of ice cream and maybe a few cookies, and watch some TV. Till tomorrow,
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: