Monday, October 13, 2008

Bathtime Is Such A Joy!

October 13, 2008

Happy Columbus Day! I would guess that a lot of you had the day off, even though some of us worked. Either way, it's still a great day. The sun shone all day, warming things up nicely. I even got out for a few minutes to take some autumn photos.

Alas, tonight I'm a wee bit tired. After supper, I gave Tootsie her bath - you know she's just thrilled about bathtime. NOT!! I must explain, because of her disease, the whole rear part of her body is not very strong, and she can't hold it up long enough to finish going pee without her legs sitting in the puddle.

Needless to say, she has permantly dyed yellow hind legs. This also means that she has to have partial (mostly rear end) baths just about every day or every other day to keep her smelling nice and looking clean. Every few weeks, she goes to the beauty salon for the whole beauty treatment. (milk and oatmeal baths, fluff dry, hair trim, etc.)

Before I turn in, I want to share another nice photo with you. I took this one through the plane window, as we were leaving La Crosse. It's such a pretty view. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: