Monday, September 8, 2008

My Lovely New Garden

September 8, 2008

Hope you're all enjoying the gorgeous "end of summer" weather we've been having lately. You know, I discovered just the other day, that I have a brand new garden growing right where there used to be a bird feeder. There's a beautiful sunflower about three feet tall, and all sorts of weeds? that sort of look like a corn garden. Lord knows what else is growing in there. Obviously, I can thank the bird seed for this lovely new garden.

Today my son, bless his heart, tackled my kitchen floor. He tore up the carpeting, threw it out, and then went with me to buy new tiles for the floor. Before he crashed, he laid more than half of the new floor. Meanwhile my sad little messy abode has gotten quite a bit more messy. Thank goodness, most of it will disappear when the new floor is finished.

It's been quite a busy day, and we're all pooped out. Tootsie and I are going to call it a day, and hop into bed to watch some TV. Before I leave, I'll share another nature photo with you. This one features one of our woodpeckers. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: