Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Challenge Layout

September 23, 2008

I saw my doctor today, and I guess I'm gonna make it. He put me on some medicines which, hopefully, will do the trick.

Once I'm running on all my gears again, I have a lot of work to do. First there's my living room carpet that needs desperately to be replaced, then my new kits need to be finished. By then, it should be Christmas. Only joking, I hope.

Today I'll share another layout I made for the GDS technical challenge. "Selective Color." The kit I used is their March Collab kit, "Ready For Spring." Then Tootsie and I are off to get comfy in front of the TV. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

Snowy said...

Hope you're feeling better, Edna.
And there is an award for you to pick up on my blog as well,lol
Hugs Snowy