Friday, August 15, 2008

Gonna Get Me A Rowboat!!

August 15, 2008

Today I feel like jumping up and down and singing "Good Golly, Miss Molly!!" Enough already!! Boy, when the rains cometh, they most certainly cometh. And cometh. And cometh. My birds are renting rowboats and little nets to the ground feeders and the chipmunks.

I'm getting paranoid about bugs and ticks in my old age. Today, a few minutes after I left work, I felt something in my hair that I thought felt like a tick or a bug. I stopped the car, turned around, and went back to work to have the other girl (that I work with) look at my head and remove the nasty critter for me.

She looked all over my head, but there was no bug. I must have felt my bobby pin, or maybe a fly had landed for a second or two. Either way, I felt like a real nit wit. At least we got to have a good laugh over it.

I think tonight I will have that last bottle of Samuel Adams beer that Audrey bought for me last May. My brain deserves it, and so do I.

p.s. Moo had a grand time last night, except for a rather large head directly in front of him in the row of seats in front of his row. He said that for a small fee of $100.00, plus the price of tickets, you can get seats right up close to the stage. I told him that it's good for you to sit outside under the stars, and not inside the tent. No one blocks your view. This did not impress him very much.

Tonight, I'm going to post the Add-on. It's a set of QP's to go with the "Let's Rock" kit. Have you noticed that lately most of my QP's are very basic? That's so that you can personalize them easier.

The next kit will be called "Jazz M'Tazz." My inspiration for it was a couple of really great pictures that I saw while visiting my sister-in-law, Edie. They reminded me of taking my children to Jazz sessions on Sunday afternoons, many moons ago. At first, they balked, but then they grew to enjoy Jazz. It's good for your soul to enjoy all kinds of music.

Tootsie and I have had our dinner - Home fried chicken, no less! - and now we're going to watch a bit of TV. Enjoy your freebies.

Hugs, Edna B.

Part Four - QP's for "Let's Rock"


Here is your download for Part Four - "Let's R ock"

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS QPs!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!