Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's A Painter Moo?

July 13, 2008

I have a new kit for you this week. It has four parts, and I'll start posting it tomorrow. First, I have to get it all zipped up and out to 4share. The new kit "Painter Moo" is a celebration of Moo's upcoming birthday. Have you guessed yet? Yup, yup, he's a painter.

For today, I have a couple of layouts to share that I made for challenges. The first was made for the template challenge at GDS. http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/ The template was supplied by Andrea Gold, and the kit used was the GDS June Collab Kit. The pictures show off my beautiful new bulkhead.























The next layout was made for a challenge at Scraphead, and it's theme was to be the best day of one's life. I had many best days, but this was one very big one. It's good to have memories.



My, my, we were so young and happy. We each had our own business, and of course, children. Well, now the businesses are done and over, and the children have all grown up. Most have married and had children of their own, some even grandchildren. Time sure flies when you're having fun.
I'm off to cook something for supper, then maybe Tootsie and I will have a little power nap. Tonight's another working night. Till tomorrow,
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: