Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Pennies Worth of Candy, Please

July 29, 2008

What a lovely day we had today. Warm, but tolerable. If tomorrow stays that way, we just might finally make it to the beach.

I went shopping this afternoon for some more goodies so that I can make more kits. Gosh, I'm like a kid in a candy shop. "Mister could I please have two of those and one of these?"

Remember the penny candy store? No? What a shame! We had this delightful little penny candy store right across from the school, and every day we would take the longest time trying to pick out the most we could get for our one or two cents. We could get a bag half full of yummy candies for 2 cents.

I just took a short break to check the DVD I just taped? Everything's screwed up wicked bad, and now I'm in a horrid mood. For the life of me, I just cannot figure out how to record the programs that I save over on to a DVD. I write the instructions down, and as soon as the TV tech leaves, nothing works ever again. So now I have no TV - no nothing. There is steam coming from my nose, so I think it's time for me to go.

Tonight, I'll post Part Two of "Fairy Land" for you. It's the rest of the paper backgrounds. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.
Part Two "Fairy Land"






Here is your download for Part Two of "Fairy Land"

3 comments:

anna said...

Than you for the wonderful kit. I love it!!

Love your blog, I've put a link on mine =)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sounds like the same thing that always happens to me!!!!
TY so very much for another FAB set of BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomSoto said...

So pretty. Thank you :) This freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing