Friday, July 11, 2008

A Nice Surprise For Me

July 11, 2008

Wow, what a wonderful surprise for me and quite an honor. My friend, Kyra, http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/ has presented me with my very first award in the scrapping world.









Thank you, Kyra. Now, I have to pick out seven new people to present this award to, so I need to give this some thought. Tomorrow, I will have my list of names and blog addresses ready.

Remember that old song with the lyrics "I feel pretty, I feel special." That's me tonight. What a a week. New windows, new bulkhead, possible new outlook for Tootsie, and now an award for my blog. I'm feeling very nice tonight.

Would you like to see my new windows? They have made such a big difference in my tiny little living room. Even my plants like it. Now they can get lots of real sunshine and fresh air.

















Before I leave, I'll share a new layout made with one of Snow Raven's new kit's "Midnight Garden - Part 2." Her new kits are in the Scraphead store now. Please go visit and check out all the great new kits. http://www.scraphead.com/

Enjoy the layout. Tomorrow I'll have another freebie, and soon another kit will be here.
Hugs, Edna B.

"Midnight Garden Pt. 2" by Snow Raven

1 comment:

Edie B. said...

Awwww, ain't she cute!
Thank you!
Love, Edie B/