Friday, June 27, 2008

New Freebie

June 27, 2008

Tonight will be short. Tootsie's in need of some TLC, and I'm in need of a nap. Today has been quite warm and muggy, and my weed garden is doing just fantastic. Every now and then a flower pokes it's little head through, but mostly it's all weeds. I suppose that might sound ridiculous to most of you, but even weeds need love. (That's the best excuse I can think of for not working in the garden like I should.)

Tonight, I have another "Fourth of July" QP for you. I've just finished the new "Fourth of July" kit, and will be posting that probably Sunday and Monday. Saturday is for my Snow Raven freebies.

The handsome young guy in tonight's QP is none other than my own honey, taken back in the 50's. When I do layouts of him, I miss him even more. But that's okay, Tootsie and I still like to look at his pictures.



Below is your QP freebie. Any embellishments on the layout can be found in the new kit coming this weekend. Enjoy.

Hugs, Edna B.

"July Fourth QP - 03"

Here is your download:

Expired


1 comment:

Kim Sandling said...

I love bear! Thank you for sharing!