Sunday, June 8, 2008

A New Blog To Visit

June 8, 2008

Oh Kyra, my friend, I just love you. What lovely comments. But, you know, my graduation photo was taken 27 years ago. But that's okay -- so my head swells just a little bit tonight. It's good for my ego.

Today the weather has been so hot and muggy that it's keeping everyone indoors most of the time. Except to cook -- can't use the oven in this heat, today the food gets cooked on the grill out doors.

I won't stay on long this afternoon, tonight is a working night, and Tootsie's chemo treatments start up again tomorrow morning. It's been four weeks since her last treatments, and she seems to be doing just fine. Maybe we can stay on the every four week schedule for a while. It's much better for her.

I have a couple of new layouts to share today. Both were made with my photos and kits from Nicole at NBK. Go check out her blog. She has some very beautiful kits, and they are all free.


Enjoy,
Hugs, Edna B.

"Nostalgia" kit by Nicole at NBK


"Mille Fleur" kit by Nicole at NBK









No comments: