Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Out of The Competition

May 20, 2008

First, let me correct myself, Snow Raven's kit "Aphrodit'es Dream" isn't at the store yet, it's a "soon to be released" kit.

Next for Round 2 info, sadly, I did not make the cut to go on to round 3. Boo hoo, so I'll try again the next time around. It was a lot of fun. Here's my layout for round 2. The kit used was "Little Star" by Amyleigh at GDS. The photo was of my dear Michael and Tootsie watching a scary movie on television.



My next layout was made with Snow Raven's kit "Egyptian Dreams." This kit IS in the store at Scraphead. It's a brand new store filled with lots of scrapping goodies. Go check it out.
http://scraphead.com/



Tootsie and I are going to finish watching "Dancing With The Stars" now. Enjoy.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: