Thursday, May 15, 2008

A New Layout To Share

May 15, 2008

This cold that I've caught is giving me all kinds of grief. Sometimes I think that one of the worst things to get sick with is the common cold. Sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough. I'm beginning to look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Before I hop back into bed where it's nice and warm, I'm going to share with you the layout that I made for Round One. The kit used is "Spring Bling" by Christy Skaggs at:
http://scrappintwins.blogspot.com/
and the photo features my daughter, Audrey and her dear friend, Ellen.

I sent them both seedling trees from my Red Japanese Maple tree. The little trees arrived in Virginia this morning, a bit wilted but healthy. I'm hoping the girls enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine.

Tootsie and I are off to our nice warm bed now.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Edna-Your layout is beautiful! Hope you feel better real soon!!