Sunday, April 13, 2008

Your Lucky Day

Apr. 13, 2008

Today is your lucky day. Sue at scrapstewsue has given me permission to post you a QP freebie. If you haven't already gone to her blog to download this beautiful kit, treat yourself and check it out today. http://scrapstewsue.blogspot.com/

There's nothing quite like waking up to chirping birds. I miss that beautiful sound in the winter.

Here's a picture I took of birds in the bushes that I thought came out quite nice. As soon as I figure out how I want it, I'm going to scrap it. Meanwhile, I'll share it with you.



Tootsie and I are going to take a little walk outside in the sunshine before we take our nap.
Hugs, Edna B.

Here's your QP freebie.



Expired

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP to go with Sues kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Edna, it's gorgeous! I like the arrangement you chose for the elements. I can see that you do have some very good Photoshopping skills too!
Hugs
Sue
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥